See what I have been up to.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Norway 2014

This past August work brought me to Norway for the first time. I had a very booked schedule, so I unfortunately did not get on the water paddling but did some scouting and information gathering for next time, because I assure you there will be a next time. I went to Oslo, Trondheim, and Aalesund, and I cannot wait to go back and explore more.
Oslo from the water.

Viking Sculpture.
Reinforced bow of the Fram.
Navigation aids right in town.
Beautiful waterfront all across Oslo.
Nidaro's Cathedral in Trondheim.
Quite the organ.
Trollstigen-the Troll's Ladder.
Looking down into Geirangerfjord.
Geirangerfjord.
Seven Sisters.
Sunset over Aalesund.
Beautiful Rivers.
Scary holes.
Deep bedrock canyons everywhere.
Runde-Scandinavia's biggest bird colony.
And posing sheep.
Looking north up the coast.
Kittiwakes from above.
One lane blind bridges everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment