See what I have been up to.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Green River Shenanigans

I got to run the Lower Green River Gorge two weeks ago. The first and last time I'd run this before there were massive icicles, everything was frozen, and sun hardly touched the river. BRRR. This was much nicer. When I'm not concentrating on my body temperature this is one of the more beautiful runs I've ever done. I took my whitewater canoe, but I think I'll get to test out the Jackson Karma here next week. Can't wait!
Paradise Wave.
Green everywhere!
Last time that wall was a giant ice sheet.
The group floating through one of the canyons.
Running 3rd Drop.
Mike leading the way.
Snack & Stretch below the Clay Wall.
Me surfing Hole in the Wall.
David testing out his "new" Necky Jive.
Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment