See what I have been up to.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Middle Middle Snoqualmie River


Howard, Dale, Tom and I headed out on a low water mission to explore the Middle Middle Snoqualmie. Tom hadn't been before, so it was a new experience for him. This is one of the harder grade 3-4 runs in the area. There are multiple back to back grade 3 rapids, and one long sequence culminating in a double drop called House Rocks. At 900 cfs, it wasn't too pushy, but as flows increase control starts to drop.  I had a bit of a swim right near the put in, as I was chatting away and not paying attention (in flatwater) I found the only rock around and bumped it wrong. That's what I get for not paying attention. Oh well... At least everyone else had clean lines.


Howard Checking out the lead in to House Rocks
Dale Pointing.
House Rocks lead in Pt. 1
Pt. 2
Lower House Rock.
A Frame Drop- A bit boney at 900 cfs!!
Dale Finding a Harder Line.
Sticky Hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment