See what I have been up to.

Friday, March 27, 2015

Paddling Scotland

More photos from Skye! I was fortunate to spend about 9 days on Skye with Gordon Brown of Skyak Adventures.  We get on quite well and I had an absolute blast. Photos from Loch Bracadale, Tarskavaig, Kyle Rhea, and the Sleat Peninsula. Enjoy! And if you ever get the chance, come paddling in Skye- there is everything from flatwater touring to 5* conditions and beyond, each and every day!
Kevin in Loch Bracadale heading for Wiay.
Gross-looking sponges here in Skye.
Can you spot Misha?
There he is!
Jonny contact towing my lost boat to me as I relaxed, mid Kyle Rhea.
The southern entrance to Kyle Rhea as the tidal stream shifted... it looked fun but we were already cold.
After hiking the boats to the water in Tarskavaig.
A nice spot protected from wind and sea.
Approaching the Point of Sleat.
Gordon and Rowland conspiring against us.

No comments:

Post a Comment